Terms & Conditions
This website and its contents are the exclusive property of Guillevin International Co. The following terms and conditions apply to all users of this website. Changes to these terms and conditions may be made at any time without prior notice. By accessing or using this website, you acknowledge acceptance of these terms and conditions and agree to comply with these terms and conditions.
You agree not to use this website in any manner which is unlawful or which might prejudice Guillevin International Co and its divisions, business units, subsidiaries, and affiliates (collectively “Guillevin”), or business partners, in any way. To ensure compliance, Guillevin recommends that users review these terms and conditions at the commencement of each use of this website.
Copyrights and Trademarks
This website and all contents of this website, including all logos, texts, graphics, images, videos, soundtracks, together with the organization of these elements, are the property of Guillevin and are protected by copyright. All rights are reserved.
The contents of this website may not be, in whole or in part, copied, duplicated, printed,archived, re-edited, downloaded, displayed, sold, assigned, transferred, modified or otherwise diffused, on paper format or other format created or to be created, electronic or otherwise, without Guillevin’s prior consent. Subject to the foregoing, you may view and print the content of this website for use which is strictly private, personal and non-commercial.
The “Guillevin” trademark and all trade names, trademarks and logos (collectively the “Marks”) of or related to Guillevin and its products and services, which are referred to or displayed on this website are the exclusive property of Guillevin, or its business partners and are protected under applicable law.
You are not permitted to download, re-transmit, copy, modify or use the Marks in any way without the prior written consent of Guillevin. Nothing in or on this website shall create, or be interpreted as creating, a right or license to use or duplicate any Mark in any way without the prior written consent of Guillevin.
Links to Third Party Sites
This website may contain hyperlinks or references to websites, products, services or publications of persons other than Guillevin. Hyperlinks and references are supplied for reference purposes only. Inclusion of such hyperlinks and references does not imply any endorsement or approval of such websites, products, services or publications by Guillevin, nor does it imply any affiliation or partnership with the owner or operator of such third party websites.
Guillevin is not responsible for and has no control over the content of any external or third party websites. Information on this website, or available via hyperlink or reference from this website, is made available without responsibility on the part of Guillevin. Guillevin disclaims all responsibility and liability in relation to information on or accessible from this website.
The products and services contained in this website are only offered in jurisdictions in Canada where they may be legally offered for sale. Guillevin uses best efforts to provide an accurate description of goods on its website, however, in the event of a conflict between the actual specifications, instructions or price of goods and the description provided on this website, the actual specifications, instructions or price shall govern. Any and all information related to goods may be changed, replaced or deleted at any time without notice by Guillevin.
Tips and project suggestions contained on this website are intended for general information only and are not intended to be a substitute for expert advice and assistance which may be required for specific undertakings. Guillevin shall have no liability for damages arising from the use of information on this website.
Guillevin will not be liable for any losses or damages incurred by any user of this website resulting from the communication of confidential information over the Internet. Any feedback or comments provided by a user will be deemed to be non-confidential and Guillevin may use such information in any way it chooses.
Guillevin does not give any representation, warranty, guarantee or other assurance as to the operation, quality or functionality of this website. Access to this website may be interrupted, restricted or delayed for any reason.
Guillevin has attempted to provide accurate information on this website and changes to this website may be made at any time without prior notice. Guillevin does not give any representation, warranty, guarantee or other assurance as to the information or content of the material appearing on this website, its accuracy, completeness, timeliness or fitness for any particular purpose and all information is provided on an “AS IS” basis. To the full extent permissible by law, Guillevin disclaims all representations, warranties, guarantees, and other assurances of any kind or nature, express or implied, by statute or otherwise. Guillevin disclaims all responsibility and liability for any direct, indirect, special, consequential or incidental damages or losses, howsoever caused, arising in contract, tort or otherwise from the use of or inability to use this website or any information or material appearing on this website, from any action or decision taken as a result of using this website or any such information or material, or from any errors, inaccuracies, omissions or untimely information, howsoever caused. Under no circumstances shall Guillevin be liable for any injury caused to a user of this website, to his or her computer or to his or her data, or for any other injury, direct or indirect, sustained in direct or indirect relation with the use of this website or with the unavailability of this website from time to time. The use of this website is made at the user’s risk.
This website, the information herein and the use of this website are governed by, and will be construed in accordance with, the laws of the Province of Quebec and the laws of Canada applicable therein. Users of this website consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Province of Quebec in any action or proceeding instituted in connection with, related to or arising out of the use of this website.
Terms and Conditions of Sales
The following Terms and Conditions of Sale shall apply to any sale of goods by Guillevin International Co. and its divisions (“Guillevin”). Purchaser shall be deemed to have full knowledge of the Terms and Conditions herein and such Terms and Conditions shall be binding if either the goods referred to herein are delivered to and accepted by the Purchaser.
1. Bill of Material: The order is based on the Bill of Material prepared by Guillevin or Guillevin’s suppliers that accompanies this order. Guillevin assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of the plans and/or specifications provided to it by the Customer on which the Bill of Material was based. It is the responsibility of the Customer to ensure that the goods ordered and the Bill of Material meet any specifications required by the Customer.
2. Price and Payment: All prices are subject to change without notice. All prices are tax extra. GST, HST and Provincial Tax are not included. All payments shall be made 30 days from the invoice date. Guillevin may also alter the terms of payment if Guillevin, in its sole discretion, feels the Customer’s financial condition has changed, including requiring the Customer to pay in whole or in part prior to shipment.
3. Freight and storage: Unless otherwise specified, all transportation, storage and related expenses shall be charged to the Customer’s account and shall be in addition to the price specified for the related goods.
4. Delays: Shipping and delivery dates are estimates only and are not guaranteed. Guillevin assumes no liability whatsoever, for any reason, or any damages, including, without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental, financial, consequential or special damages, which may result from any delay in the delivery or failure to fill the purchased goods.
5. Cancellation: Orders placed with Guillevin cannot be cancelled by the Customer without the prior written consent of Guillevin. The Customer agrees to indemnify Guillevin against all direct and indirect losses arising from any cancellation.
6. Returns: Guillevin will not accept the return of any goods, for any reason, unless the Customer has prior written approval, agreed to the restocking fees and unless all conditions placed on the return of goods have been met.
7. Title: Title to all goods sold or delivered by (or on behalf of) Guillevin shall remain with Guillevin until such goods have been fully paid for.
8. Notice in writing: If the Customer receives damaged goods or goods short shipped, the Customer must provide written notice with sufficient detail to Guillevin and the carrier within 7 days of receipt of the goods.
9. Warranty: GUILLEVIN MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, CONDITIONS, AGREEMENTS OR GUARANTEES OF ANY KIND OR NATURE, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED (BY STATUTE OR OTHERWISE) WITH REGARDS TO THE PURCHASED GOODS, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, CONDITIONS, AGREEMENTS OR GUARANTEES THAT THE GOODS ARE OF MERCHANTABLE QUALITY, ARE SUITABLE OR FIT FOR THEIR INTENDED PURPOSE, ARE FREE FROM DEFECTS, WILL PERFORM AS SPECIFIED OR DO NOT INFRINGE ANY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL GUILLEVIN BE LIABLE TO THE CUSTOMER FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, FINANCIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES FOR DEFECTIVE GOODS OR FOR FAILURE OF ANY GOODS NOT CONFORMING TO THEIR SPECIFICATIONS, EITHER DUE TO GUILLEVIN’S OWN NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE. THE CUSTOMER’S SOLE CLAIM(S) SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE WARRANTY PROVIDED BY THE MANUFACTURER, IF ANY, AND GUILLEVIN SHALL ASSIGN TO THE CUSTOMER ANY SUCH MANUFACTURER’S WARRANTIES TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
10. Reels: Where wire is shipped on returnable reels, the reels shall be billed as a separate line item on the same invoice as the wire.
11. Modifications: The terms and conditions on any purchase order submitted by the Customer at any time are null and void and of no legal effect other than with respect to the identify of and quantity of goods being purchased. Any term or condition not contained herein shall not be binding on Guillevin.
12. Governing Law: This Agreement, including any changes or modifications, shall be governed by the laws of the Province in which Guillevin’s location that made the sale is located and this Agreement, together with any Credit Application signed by the Customer shall constitute the entire agreement and understanding between the Customer and Guillevin.